Crossing Point Festival invites vendors of all kinds to apply for rental space at our 2019 summer
festival. We are looking for enthusiastic people who make, bake, grow and design unique goods
and services. Crossing Point Festival reserves the right to limit the number of Artists and
Vendors dealing in sales or similar products. Application deadline is Friday June 7, 2019.
● All submissions are subject to a selection process.
● There are a limited number of spaces available.
● All food vendors must acquire the appropriate licensing from the City of Oshawa
● Each vendor is expected to share they are a vendor on social media.
Location & Space Allocation
● Brick by Brick Park: 101 John Street West in Oshawa.
● Load in is from Park Path Entrance:193 Nassau Street in Oshawa.
● Parking for vendors after load in is across the street at Midtown Mall near the bridge.
● Lot sizes 10’x10’ spaces available.
● The location of each booth will be determined by the Crossing Point Festival.
● This is an outdoor event, come prepared for weather.
● Booths must have a clean, attractive and professional appearance.
● Power may not be provided.
● Water not provided.
Set Up & Take Down
● Vendors required to do their own set up and take down.
● Vendors will be required to supply their own tent and whisper generators only.
● Vendors will not stake their tent into the grounds and be responsible for supplying their
own weights for tent.
● 2 Tables and 2 Chairs will be provided.
● Friday Set-Up Between 4-6 P.M.
● Saturday Set-Up Between 12-1:30 P.M.
Set up is to be done before 6:00 pm on the Friday and can stay up, as there will be
security in the park overnight.
● Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
● Take-Down: no earlier than 9:00 P.M.
● Food Vendors: $100/Weekend- Proof of insurance and appropriate licensing from The
City of Oshawa.
● Artists and Vendors: $75/Weekend- Insurance Provided
Please complete the Artist, Vendor and Food application and email to: